[blind-chess] Re: Lovell-Zolotarevsky Ladder Challenge Game Scheduled

  • From: "Stan Lovell" <lovell32@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 16:30:33 +0100

Hello Richard and Edward, To keep within the 14 day rule for informing of breaks I should like you to know the break I have already requested from 16 to 24 September will probably have to change in order to accommodate Guide Dog Training for me which will probably run from 14 September to 25 September. I have already requested a short break from 31 August to 3 September. I will confirm the later break as soon as I know my training schedule.

Stan