[blind-chess] Re: List Webpage Now Available

  • From: Rebecca Blaevoet <amrywoddyddiauheulog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 09:31:10 +0000

Richard it's brilliant! A website doesn't need to be large to be effective. If I can help at all, let me know.

Rebecca
To order quality, timely language translation and Braille transcription, visit:
http://www.valleys-wordworks.co.uk/

On 24/01/2011 23:42, R Dinger wrote:
Hello All,
I have been tinkering around setting up a small webpage for the list. So far you can check for scheduled tournament pairings and see the latest ratings. I do not have a lot of space, but we can certainly have a few reference items like those mentioned above. Suggestions are welcome, but please I do not want to make this my life's work.
You can check out what I have so far at:
//www.freelists.org/webpage/blind-chess
Richard