[blind-chess] Re: Ladder Tournament Challenge

  • From: "Hugh Pharis" <h62730mp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 16:43:02 -0400

Since I am the one who unfortunately referred to Rebecca as "what's her face" I think it time to cease and desist from using this site for hammering one another with all the possibly hurtful jabs. If we're not careful, it could degenerate to how my former association was being wrongly used.

And if you're interested, I did not post it to the list; but I have just sent Rebecca an apology with the hope that she will understand that I did not mean it as an insult. How many of us can identify a particular person with his/her email address when some address does not have that person's initials or name in the address somewhere. Look at the contact list and see how many have other than their name or initials in the list!

Enough said on my part. If you wish to take me to task, I know how to send it into cyber space.

Please, let's not use this wonderful site for other than
articles, puzzles, and games?

Hugh

And, Mrs. Rebecca, for those who may not be satisfied with my personal apology:
Please accept that apology from one who does not wish to offend anyone.