[blind-chess] Re: Ladder

  • From: "Jeffrey Turner" <jturner522@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 09:55:18 -0500

Hello,

Maybe the decisions have all been made by now, but as one who is probably in
the category of not playing actively on the ladder, I would like to be on
record with being quite satisfied with the way it is now, and also sure that
whatever Richard comes up with will be equally satisfactory.

For me, the ladder is nice to have, knowing that there is a game available
to me whenever I request it. Having hit a busy stretch in my other
activities lately, I haven't availed myself of that opportunity much of
late, but that does not indicate that I don't appreciate it just the way it
is.

Thanks,

Jeffrey