[blind-chess] Invitation to a Free Chess Lesson! Re: [ftp-chess] GBCC agenda for Wednesday 4 September

  • From: Jim Slagle <jamesrslagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftp-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sabca-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 12:42:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Chess Players,

Paul Benson will play a spoken thought game against an opponent. If you want,
you can ask questions, and make comments.

If you want to attend tomorrow, send your Skype address to Johannes Grib or to
the list, ftp-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

A third choice is to send your ID to me, jamesrslagle@xxxxxxxxx.
My Skype ID is jamesrslagle.

Best wishes,