[blind-chess] Re: Getting Annotated Games from the archive!

  • From: "A C Blazik" <ablazik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 10:56:42 -0400

Hi Mark,
Edward is on vacation right nowand not available to answer this question, so
I'll try.
Yes you can use the search procedure to find Chess problems. You should search
for "wac" or "wac###" where ### is the problem number that you want to locate,
or "problem".
You will get multiple hits on any of these search strings because there will be
the multiple answers from members.
When we answer a problem that Richard posts we usually put "spoiler alert" in
the subject line. This will also work in a search, but you will also get the
multiple member responses, plus the correct answer posted by richard.
HTH, Alvin
~