[blind-chess] Games with Lewis on hold for now

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chess" <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 07:25:31 -0700

Hello All,

While on vacation in Florida, Lewis's wife Penny developed a serious medical
emergency and was taken to the hospital.  As a result, Lewis will be unable
to play for a while.

Due to this medical emergency, all Lewis games are on hold for a few weeks
while this gets sorted out.  For now I will extend his vacation to the end
of July.  Once Lewis is back and able to play, we will see where things are
and decide how to proceed.

Lets keep Penny and Lewis in our thoughts and be sending them positive
thoughts until she recovers and is back home in Atlanta.

Richard