[blazie-support] creating the web site, ideas wanted

  • From: Stephen Clower <supersteve03@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:50:31 -0500

Hi folks.
Alright, I've probably put this off long enough so I'm starting to create
the Blazie-support web site. I'd greatly appreciate anything you good folks
could send or suggest to make available to the public. This includes
articles, applications, tips on using the Freedom Scientific line of note
takers, contact info for businesses that will repair damaged units, links
to note taker related web sites, etc. Please send any feedback to me
privately. My E-mail address is
supersteve03@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Best Regards
Steve