[blaxor] T0p Quality S0ftware at the L0west Possible Priice from Ohara's S0ftSh0p

  • From: "Debra Early" <EZYFKX@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blaxor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 12:50:15 +0300

People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
No man is so perfect, so necessary to his friends, as to give them no cause to
miss him less.
Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do
that.
I am as frustrated with society as a pyromaniac in a petrified forest.
Some people never head a procession until they're dead.
Invest in yourself, in your education. There's nothing better.
A conservative is a fellow who thinks a rich man should have a square deal.
In my hut this spring, there is nothing -- there is everything!
With renunciation life begins.
Man cannot live by incompetence alone.
A good action is never lost it is a treasure laid up and guarded for the doer's
need.
Failing to be there when a man wants her is a woman's greatest sin, except to
be there when he doesn't want her.
Do not go gentle into the good night. Old age should burn and rage at close of
day.
To profit from good advice requires more wisdom than to give it.