[bksvol-discuss] Re: word problem

  • From: Christopher Zeigler <chrisallen032@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 18:15:43 -0500

Hello all is Chris Ziegler I got a word problem I am proofing in the
beginning God answers to questions on Genesis by Clifford a Wilson it seems
everytime I try to do it edit after word comes out and gave me an error
you    can't save while file is in use by another process trying to file
with a new name I've been getting a fair for the last 24 hours it's getting
old saving the auto recovery is postponed this is the second error after I
press OK on the once I press OK on this chair it goes away for a while then
comes back do not get this if anybody has any ideas this week this book has
a hundred forty seven pages and I'm trying so any help would be great I
would very much have a wonderful day
On Nov 20, 2014 5:34 PM, "Gary Petraccaro" <garypet130@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I can get there.  I logged on, went to my bookshare, went to volunteer
home, and my scans in process.  I'm using WE 8.40 with MSIE 11, and I used
the links-list approach with insert-tab then the first letter of the link I
wanted.  That worked on this machine.