[bksvol-discuss] Re: who needs some credits

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:46:04 -0700

Hi All,

To clarify the process, if you have extra credits that you would like to
offer someone you know of who could use help for their subscription, you
can send me an email with the full name of the person and I will help
ensure that the transfer of credits is carried out.  If you would like
to offer credits to someone in need but don't have a particular person
in mind you can still send in your name to me (and the max. number of
credits you would like to donate if you would like to specify a limit),
I have a list of volunteers who have stepped forward in this way, and
whenever we or the membership team comes across someone who could use
the extra boost we will refer to the names on this list and make the
transfers accordingly. We will be sure to send out notifications to the
donors when we do so. (Bud I have added your name to this list).

Please let me know if you have further questions on this.

Warm regards,

Pavi