[bksvol-discuss] Re: what scanner

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 22:49:47 -0700

Hi E,
There are both flat bed and adf scanner that won't let you adjust
brightness. What nick said was that scanners that are adf only without a
flat bed could not use the optimizing feature in K1000. The reason they
can't use the feature does not have anything to do with brightness.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau