[bksvol-discuss] Re: well crumb

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 11:55:17 -0700

Hi Gwen,

    I haven't gotten that particular message.  But , just in case you are
having the problem that I did, I tried to submit a book and it kept not
going through.  It turned out that I had an apostrophe in the file name.
The book's title was something like "I'm Wating For My Library Card" and
once I changed it to "Im Waiting For My Library Card" the  submission went
through.  That is, of course, a totally made up title, but you get the
point.  Is that maybe your problem, that you have some character in the file
name that the tools don't know what to do with?

Mayrie

  _____