[bksvol-discuss] Re: welcome

  • From: "Robert Tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 08:19:26 -0500

Welcome to the group.

From: Patricia Henry
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 4:16 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: welcome

:) awesome, both opportunities sound exciting.  I love writing and describing
things so that sounds especially interesting...I am looking forward to checking
this all out and joining your team!  Thank you kindly for reaching out!

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Hi Patricia.
      Welcome to volunteering for Bookshare. Since you don't have a scanner,
you could proofread books which other people have scanned, or, if you have some
vision, describe images which are in books. I'm not sure of the details of that
project, but I'm sure someone on this list could tell you more about it.
      As for the proofreading option,  there are lots of people who proofread
on this list who will gladly answer your questions.
  Hope that helps.
  Julia