[bksvol-discuss] web site organization ideas

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 09:34:44 -0400

I have a couple of ideas which may be helpful for some volunteers.
Please put a link to "check out a book" on the same page as the list of "my checked out books" so I can go to "check out a book" list directly from the list of books I am already working on.

Also is there a way for me to permanently set my options so that browse always comes up listing 100 books per page and in list view? Thanks folks. These changes will make it easier to work quickly with the site at least for me they will.

E.