[bksvol-discuss] Re: was: planning to scan

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 23:56:11 -0500

I just looked at your link, but it looks old, it is headed:
Books Being Scanned List Updated 1/14/10
These books are already in the collection:

Another Fine Mess You've Gotten Us Into: The Life and Adventures of a Quad
(scanned by Shelley, proofed by Valerie)

My Thirty Years Backstairs at the White House will be scanned by Valerie,
proofed by Lynnsky

Old Witch Rescues Halloween by scanned by Valerie

Sue Barton, Visiting Nurse will be scanned by Valerie

Who do I talk to will be  scanned by Jamie and proofed by Valerie

Thanks!
Valerie