[bksvol-discuss] Re: was Re: Sighted Help --Five Fates

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 00:02:56 -0700

I'm not where we are in the discussion of this book. My library has a
copy that is the first edition, part of the Doubleday Science fiction
series  22 cm and  256 pages. I don't know f it's hardcover or
paperback

Misha, if you can find your paperback and want to proof it that's
great. If not I can get it from my library and proof it, but I do have
other books I'm working on, so  I won't get to it right away. How's
this for an idea. Gary can submit it with a hold for Misha, or a note
that it needs a sighted proofer with a print copy; if you, Misha let
me know that you can't find the book, or   if you can't find it before
the hold for is deleted and no one else takes it I will.
Cindy

 Description, >>     256 p. 22 cm.