[bksvol-discuss] Re: voice chat room available

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 23:14:16 -0600

Hi Kim!

The blindcooltech.com sounds like the best thing going in chat rooms.

Debby

At 01:15 AM 1/15/2010, Kim Friedman wrote
Hi, Debby, I have the talking communities software and I am probably going
to blindcooltech.com which has a chat room open all the time, plus I won't
have to download anything. Regards, Kim.