[bksvol-discuss] Re: validator/er spelling

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Bksvol-discuss)
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 01:24:05 +0000

 Does anyone have access to to OED. I have the hard-backed 2 volume ed. but I cannot lift it let alone read that print. Like others, I  assumed that since validate ends in e I would make the noun form of he/she/it who does the validating  is a validater but there really should be a "correct" answer somewhere.

Amy

-------------- Original message from Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------