[bksvol-discuss] Re: unzipping

  • From: "Hammer, Randy" <RHammer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 18:38:57 -0700

Typically simply double clicking a .zip file with either XP version results in
a Windows Explorer window displaying the contents of the archive.  It
definitely has limits, certain types of archived files are not accessible and
you will need tools like Julie's recommendation.  If double clicking a .zip
file results in an error instead of the afore mentioned folder you could have a
corrupted archive, or one that requires third-party utilities.