[bksvol-discuss] unsubscribing

  • From: elcoo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:41:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,
   I hate to have to unsubscribe, because I've really enjoyed reading what
all of you have been posting (and I've definitely been learning a lot),
but I've started a summer job and I'm getting too far behind to read
this much email every day.  Plus, I doubt that I'll be able to keep up
once I go back to school.  I will keep submitting books, though, and
evaluating when I can.  If anyone needs to contact me, I'll be at this
email address.  So thanks all for the good times, and, oh yeah, how do
I unsubscribe?
   Dying in this weird Southern California heatwave,
   Eliza