[bksvol-discuss] Re: university libararies?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:51:10 -0700 (PDT)

Wow!! I did some more research. Romulus, My Father, is
availble from Amazon but is very expensive. There are
a lot of British and Australian libraries that have
it. It's also available at al libris for $22 and up
used, $30 and up new.

It seems to have originally been an article, and that
is available at some libraries.

In case any of you scanners can obtain books through
university interlibrary loans, The following
university libraries have one edition: Sam Houston
State University, Huntsville, TX;
University of Pennsylvania Libraries,
Philadelphia;Yale University Library.

Other libraries are outside the U.S., including
Toronto.

It does sound like an interesting book.

Kellie, the one at the Mpls. Public Library has the
Spectator article, and a microform version and an
e-journal article. The University library does have
the book, if you can get someone to get it for you.