[bksvol-discuss] two questions

  • From: Ann Petrous <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 09:42:06 -0400

Hello all,
I have two questions. My first question is I'm still having trouble
checking in a book onto the site. I understand that the site was going
under maintenance over the weekend, however i tried checking in my
book just now, and when i get to the part where you click on the
continue button after uploading the book, it doesn't do anything. is
the site still under-going maintenance? My second question is a
booksense one. For some reason, "Stalking Darkness" by Lynn Flewelling
wont load on my device. This also happened with "A Dance with
Dragons." Is there a way for me to fix this problem or can i use the
BRF format of the book? IF so, how do i get the BRF format of the book
to load on my booksense? I tried extracting it like i do with the
daisy version, and putting the book in my bookshare folder, but when i
go to open it, it wont allow me. I was told that the booksense player
read brf files, so i thought to ask. I hope this question isn't too
confusing.

Any help would be appreciated.