[bksvol-discuss] Re: trying to resubscribe

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:08:35 -0500

Yay! It worked! And thanks Cindy for the offer if it wouldn't have.
With all of the spam filters out there, some of them as overzealous as
the stripper even, you never know what might happen. Anyway I'm here
to stay. And by the way, Highspeed is awesome! I have a router hooked
up to this computer and wireless adapters on the others, so the kids
and I can all be online doing our own thing at the same time. It's
great. And wow, did those books ever come flying in today.

Talk at ya later.

Pam