[bksvol-discuss] Re: trouble submitting?

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 09:47:57 -0400

Not having an ISBN should not be the problem. I submitted a book not long ago
that didn't have one. All that happens is that you leave the ISBN field blank
on the first page of the submission form, then you have to fill in all the
metadata by hand like the old days. It should still go through without an ISBN.
As long as it has something in the long synopsis field, that is.

Evan