[bksvol-discuss] Re: transcribing books
- From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:21:48 -0700 (PDT)
The final approval of a book to go into the collection has to rest with a Bookshare employee with administrator privileges. HTH, Carrie ----- Original Message ---- From: "p.wildcat1234@xxxxxxxxx" <p.wildcat1234@xxxxxxxxx> To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 5:30:51 PM Subject: [bksvol-discuss] transcribing books Hi list Are vualenteers allowed to help with final publications of books or is that only for the administrator.
Other related posts:
- » [bksvol-discuss] transcribing books
- » [bksvol-discuss] Re: transcribing books