[bksvol-discuss] Re: the wheel of fortune

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 17:37:53 -0500

Hi E,
I don't remember the ASCII code off the top of my head to type it from the keyboard. I'm sure it's in the tip for replacing potential problem characters on my website though. Just highlight one of them and copy it, and then paste that in the Find portion of find/replace, put the regular quote as typed from the keyboard in the Replace box. You should be set to go. You'll probably need to do the same with the single closed quote for apostrophys. Rank spelling will improve after these replacements have been done.

Jake