[bksvol-discuss] Re: the outcome of the BN and the flash card

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 23:07:54 -0500

Hmmm, wierd.

I never have that problem and do resets all the time with the CF card
plugged in.

Actually do most of my work off a CF card.

Could it be the particular card?  I have always used Sandisk without a
problem.

Just wondering, but never ran into the problems you are talking about.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.