[bksvol-discuss] Re: the devil in gray

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 06:41:14 -0800 (PST)

If he lets you know, could you let me know so that
when I upload the complete book I know whether to put
BSO or not?

I am kind of trying to wait to go to town so I can see
if the library's today shipment has the book.

I have a little local library here in my tiny town but
it's only open 3 full days and one half day per week.
So it is just as easy for me to drive 10 miles to the
big library and get things the day they come in and
not wait 3 to 5 days for them to get sent to my little
library.

Jamie in Michigan