[bksvol-discuss] Re: supposed harry potter book released

  • From: "GenePoole" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 10:58:22 -0700

Floating around on the internet are copies of the harry potter book slated to
be released in July. I am merely passing on the warning that should anyone come
across these copies that they are not real.
  This has been going on for the majority of hp books, I know that fake copies
of 5 and 6 were being passed around.