[bksvol-discuss] subscriptional renewal

  • From: "Charlene Ota" <caota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 21:42:48 -1000

Hi, I'm just curious if anyone else is having trouble renewing their
bookshare subscription using credits? I used the link in the message that I
got today and I was able to check the box to use my credits to pay for my
renewal and tentered on the button to preview my order but when I got to the
place to submit my order I entered on the button but nothing ever happened
and it was like I was just stuck there. There were no messages on the
current page telling me anything was wrong with my order. So just thought
I'd see if anyone else had encountered this problem.

thanks!

Charlene