[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitting in Kes?

  • From: "Caitlyn and Nicky" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:35:47 -0400

It's my understanding that you may submit your books in .kes format if it's
a raw submission.

We as volunteers, however, must submit the finished edited book in .rtf, no
matter what the original format was.

Does this help?

The bookshare thingie that does the book converting turns the .rtf files
into .brf and daisy formats for the final publication process.

Caitlyn