[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitting, and my first visit to the library!

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 18:05:37 -0400

I love the Niccolo series she wrote and also the Francis Lyman series.

By the way, can you find the Diana Gabaldon book she wrote about the period in which her fiction is set? The nonfiction book is called something like Between the Stones. I will do my best to find the accurate title.

I am one of those validators who works on historical fiction so I may grab the Gillian Bradshaw books. Again, many thanks.

We have a new library in town too. The old one was very small. The new one is larger and has all kinds of new features I have yet to check out.

E.