[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted Sorrow Without End

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 19:55:21 -0700

Thanks Cindy, you're a great worker and really get things done.
BudAt 07:37 PM 5/27/2009, you wrote:

I've just deleted it from the being-scanned list

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List