[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted Hardy Boys Mystery

  • From: "Jake" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:18:05 -0500

Hi Sarah,
    I'll be attempting to get it validated in the next day or two. Also I
will submit #3 in the series, Cult of Crime. Hopefully #1 and #2 which have
already been validated will make their way to the site sometime soon. Do you
have anymore from this series? I've got some more but probably won't be able
to get them all scanned for quite sometime.

Thanks,
Jake