[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted 4 books

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 06:44:41 -0700 (PDT)

hI Carrie
I know all of us appriciate your hard work on submitting so many useful books.
Spacifically Cutting: Understand and Overcoming Self-Mutilation by Steven
Levenkron
Thank you. I think the subject of self mutilation is one that needs attention
broughrt to the public ANd what better way to do it thank through liturature. I
will be submitting books in the future on this topic as wekk. I'm glad someone
beat me to it though.   It's a growing serious problem. Thanks for the book.
Anastasia

Got a little couch potato?