[bksvol-discuss] Re: submit BSO and report book quality

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 16:19:36 -0500

Just submit the BSO. If you were to submit a quality report, you would definitely need to state in your comments that you intend to submit the BSO, because it would be sent to the outsourcers otherwise.

Melissa Smith

On 6/26/2011 4:03 PM, Charisma wrote:
I have forgotten already. Do I submit a book report AND submit a BSO
(if I want to) or do I just submit the BSO with a note on why it was
needed?