[bksvol-discuss] stripping headings.

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:36:16 -0700

People I changed the subject line here, because when I originally the message, let's get tough. I was talking about scanning and validaters. Now you are talking about headers. Change the subject line when the topic doesn't apply please.

Jim Rawls
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>