[bksvol-discuss] Re: strange request.

  • From: Gwen <gstweedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 18:44:16 -0400

Special hugs to you Amber at this time.
Gwen

Original message:
Hello, Amber.

I am deeply sorry for your loss.

If books will help you, then books it is. I can scan "Myself and I" by Earl Sewell, but because of circumstances no longer under my control (like the haul I got from the library today, before I got your message), I won't be able to finish it for about two weeks because it's also going to be a loan from another library.

Do you want to proofread this? No pressure, I'm just wondering.

Mr. Earl Sewell has ten other books available on Bookshare, I'm hoping some or all of them will hold you over until I come through with "Myself and I."

Please write me off-list at mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx> with any questions, comments, etc.

With Sympathy,

Marilyn
mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>

On Oct 21, 2012, at 4:59 PM, "Amber" <amberanddottie@xxxxxxx <mailto:amberanddottie@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

I have a strange request, my scanner died and I would like to read the book, myselfe and i by, Earl Sewell will someone scan it fore me please, I have had a bad week the person i lived with fore, 12 years passed away tuesday, so i am trying to do things to not think about him, thanks, amber, G.