[bksvol-discuss] Re: starting to scqan waking with enemies

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 16:53:45 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Bud. I added that info to the being-scanned list and also noted it on
the Wish List.
 The wish list has been revised a couple of time to make it easier to read but
it wasn't completely rewritten. the DIckey books wanted are listed under the
author's name,as are some books by other authors. (alphabetically by author).
Other books are listed alphabetically by title.

What is the other book by Dickey that you're scanning?  Here is the list of
books under his name wanted.
HTH

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: