[bksvol-discuss] Re: starting to scan "things I want my daughters to know

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:27:12 -0700

Hi Gail,

I'd be happy to put this one hold for you when I finish it. I guess I'm not quite sure of the procedure to put a book on hold for somebody. Could you or somebody let me know how it's done? I've never had occasion to do it before.
Thanks.

bud

At 04:58 AM 6/27/2008, you wrote:
My husband should get his computer back Sunday. Please put a hold on this book.

I can't wait I'm having validator's withdrawal hmmm.

--
HU!

Sharing a story or helping someone opens my heart to God's love.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California