[bksvol-discuss] Re: starting to scan Deep Descent

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 16:39:28 -0700 (PDT)

You don't really need a long synopsis, but if you want you can take from the
preface or, if the book jacket is with the book, you can take from the front
(and back if it continues) flap or the back of the book. But as E says, with
this book it sounds as if the short synopsis is all you need.'

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/