[bksvol-discuss] Re: source for publisher quality books

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:22:38 -0700

Hello Carrie,

I am so excited any time we can acquire publisher quality books and I do hope
this trend will continue to grow as Bookshare moves forward.  I had heard not
long ago that there may be some sort of hold up with the O'Reilly books.  Is
there anything more you can tell us about that issue, and is there anything we
can do to help put things right again so that the books will resume flowing
from that wonderful source?

Thanks,

Darrell