[bksvol-discuss] Re: something strange going on here

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:53:10 -0400

That means that each of the two hundred volunteers has two to three books on the admin cue. Just doing the math.

E.
At 12:47 PM 4/17/2006, you wrote:

Janice told the list about a month back that Bookshare was closing in on
4000 members, and Gustavo mentioned in the December newsletter that we have
over 200 volunteers and that more than 60 had managed to earn a free
subscription during 2005.

Gerald