[bksvol-discuss] Re: some old books I bought

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 00:52:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Jamie. Is that the same  Carol Brink who wrote Hans Brinker and the
Slver Skates, or do I have my authors and titles mixed up? It's been years
since I read the former, but I loved  it, and recommend it to any parent of a
youngster. As I recall, he saves Holland by keeping his finger in a hole of the
dike; it's an uanforgettable book

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: