[bksvol-discuss] separate lists of books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 11:46:21 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Gerald, for the explanation. Yes, that does
help. I *think* I understand. If I do understand
correctly, one can get a list of books in any
category, or more than one, in English or in Spanish
or all languages, but not in order of "publication"
unless one knows how to manipulate the URL--which Jake
has so kindly done for those who want to know the most
recent books added.

I  think the person asking about children's books in
English didn't care about dae of publication, but I
may be wrong about that. smile

I appreciate your and Jake's patience in dealing with
those of us who are not completely computer savvy.
smile.

Cindy