[bksvol-discuss] seeking a little help from a Braille Reader

  • From: "Jesse Fahnestock" <Jesse.F@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:30:58 -0700

Hi all, I have a couple of books that I would appreciate some help inspecting.
I have checked out the DAISY versions but I'm not a Braille reader so I wonder
if I could ask for some help with teh BRFs. The books are not yet online, so if
you think you have an hour or so to help me with this this week, please drop me
a line off-list at volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks!

Jesse Fahnestock
Collection Development Coordinator, Bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
480 S. California Ave., Suite 201
Palo Alto, CA 94306-1609  USA
(650)475-5440 x133
(650) 475-1066 FAX