[bksvol-discuss] search functions

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 10:36:06 -0700 (PDT)

Have the search functions changed in some major way?

  I used to be able to put in say, the author's last name plus one word of the
book to see if that book was already in the collection. This was useful, for
example, for authors who have a lot of books. That doesn't seem to work now.

  Also I used to be able to put in two words of the title and find (or not
find) that book in the collection. For example, the book by Nicholas Sparks,
Nights in Rodanthe. If I put in Nights Rodanthe, it says there is no book. If I
only put in Rodanthe, it finds it.

  Is this happening to anyone else?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently reading: Dying to Get Published - Judy Fitzwater

Find great deals on books at Half.com.