[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanners again and again

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 08:57:09 -0400

How very cool!!! (with punctuation on that will show you lots of exclamation signs grin)

E.

At 08:43 AM 3/27/2008, you wrote:

I just want to say thanks for another example of Booksharian generosity. You may remember that I have been asking questions about what kind of scanner to get. I have learned so much.. Thank you for graciously teaching.

And the biggest thank you is to a Booksharian who offered to give me her old scanner. She just got a new one. So for the cost of shipping, I will be in the scanning business! I am so grateful. I have been learning about the mysteries of validation. Watch out folks, for hundreds of questions soon about the mystique of Bookshare scanning.

Thank you all so much for being such a welcoming bunch of people.

Devorah