[bksvol-discuss] Re: sacred prey missing pages?

  • From: "Lady Kai" <kaianne2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 13:22:17 -0700

Well, from what I can tell,  it's page 17 or 18. It's hard to tell because
the number '18' shows twice within a few line of each other. If you read the
context from before 18 and after it, you can tell that the context is quite
different.

Would you like me to attach the .html or the .doc file that I saved it into
and send it to you offlist?